The power side downdraft paint booth series utilizes highly advanced technology that incorporates an integrated air make-up unit, saving valuable shop floor space. With the power series booths, you get the same peace of mind as you would with any Spray Tech / Junair manufactured product, in an economical booth package.
The power side downdraft booth intakes fresh air from the cleaner upper levels of the shop through a filter bank in the ceiling of the booth. The filtered air is drawn down and away from the vehicle through exhaust filters at the floor level along both sides. This provides an efficient over-spray control that reduces prep time and also provides a much healthier workplace environment without an expensive downdraft exhaust pit. When purchased as a pressurized unit, the booth can be equipped with an air replacement unit and cure cycle to meet your requirements. It is available in both drive-through and solid-back designs.
- Insulated tri-fold doors
- 12′ Exhaust duct collection kit
- Powder coated 18 gauge galvanized steel
- Booth mounted HHMA with 80% recirculation
- (11) 4-Tube T-8 light fixtures (Exterior serviceable)
- (1) 4-Tube, Class 1, Div 2, T-8 light fixtures (Interior serviceable)
- Power Series 24′ Side Downdraft Cabin
- Power Series 27′ Side Downdraft Cabin
*Additional sizes and configurations are available for custom applications.