Comes standard with dual motor variable frequency drives for automatic air balance in spray AND bake. Constant air flow balance ensures proper air flow with “soft start” function for quieter start up and overall operation. This model series uses an innovative air movement system with smaller motors and larger fans than competitive booths, which translates into less energy usage WITHOUT compromising airflow capacity.
- Twin VFD (Variable Frequency Drive) for air flow control and economy
- 11′ wide fully filtered ceiling for excellent overspray clearing
- Junair QADS™ (Quality Air Drying System) Ready
- Tri-fold main opening door of size 9′ H x 9.4′ W
- Over 150 foot candles of light everywhere in the booth
- Active energy saver mode
- Exhaust Fan/Motor- 32″ Dia/7.5HP
- Dual Panic Bars on Main Doors – Door Safety Interlocks
- Inside Accessible ETL Listed Fixtures with Limit Switch
- White Powdercoated Dual Skin Galvanized Steel/Rock Wool Panels
- (1) Personnel Door w/ Window
- Solid Back Wall Panels – Single Row Pit
Advanced Control Panels
The advanced control panels are able to control complex operations at a simple push of a button. Since the controls are not menu driven, there is no training required to understand the functionality.