Environmental clean rooms are preferred for any process that demands a clean and air conditioned environment for industrial painting and more. Placing the powder booth inside a clean and positively pressurized Spray Tech Environmental Room reduces the risk of contaminant infiltration while controlling air temperature and humidity. Read more about our Environmental Rooms below or get a project estimate now.
E ROOM CUSTOMIZATION OPTIONS
ENVIRONMENTAL ROOM FEATURES
- The Spray Tech environmental rooms use rigid steel walls and mineral wool insulation.
- Designs accommodate any production booth, including quick color change systems.
- Powder coated structural steel trusses for support.
- Rooms are powder coated white for easy cleaning and an attractive appearance.
- Spray Tech manufactures and installs its own LED lighting for its E Rooms.
- Spray Tech engineers the HVAC package and fabricates all necessary distribution duct work.
- High quality, industrial refrigeration packages with a wide range of capacities.
- Roll up service doors for bringing in powder material.
ENVIRONMENTAL ROOM BENEFITS
- Powder materials are stored in a cool and low RH environment.
- Automated pressure controls prevent unwanted contaminants from entering the room.
- Operators access E Room controls from the main system HMI screen.
- E Rooms may include operator lab rooms and office space for line technicians.
- Spray Tech integrates the E Room and provides start-up as part of the overall finishing system package
- The Spray Tech E Rooms are designed with enough space to store powder material in bulk.
SPRAY-TECH PRIORITIZES SAFETY
OSHA - Occupational Safety and Health Administration
Our commitment to safety aligns with OSHA’s guidelines and regulations, ensuring a secure working environment for all.
NFPA - National Fire Protection Association
Spray-Tech is committed to upholding and advancing the rigorous safety measures advocated by NFPA to ensure a secure and compliant environment for our clients.
ETL - Electrical Testing Labs
We work hard to meet ETL standards in order to ensure our electrical equipment meets rigorous safety and performance criteria.
EPA - Environmental Protection Agency
Our environmental responsibility is reflected in our compliance with EPA regulations, contributing to a cleaner and sustainable future.