Whether your budget calls for front flow, reverse flow, side downdraft, or full downdraft with a heated and pressurized system, Spray Tech / Junair is your leader for Truck Spray Booths. Spray Tech / Junair manufactures larger-size spray booths for trucks, oversize vehicles, and large equipment. Instead of obsolete I-Beam construction, we utilize formed steel J-Beam construction which provides great strength without additional weight.
All of our panels are punched and squared for superior fit and finish. Our CNC controlled equipment precisely punches each and every beam and panel for perfect alignment with nut and bolt assembly. Our Engineering staff and design team ensure that you will have superior fit and finish and rapid assembly of every booth that we ship. We have a variety of standard and custom options to meet your specific needs.
- Single Wall & Double Wall Panel Construction of G-90 Galvanized Steel
- Double Layer 14 Gauge Stiffeners Assembled with Carriage Bolts
- 42″ Tube Axial Fan with 7.5 HP, 3 Phase, 208-230/460 Volt, TEFC Motor
- Rated at 25,000 CFM @ 1″ S.P.
- (36) 20″x20″, Class 2 Intake Filters
- 4-Tube, T-8, 32 Watt, Fluorescent Light Fixtures with Mirrored Reflectors
- Electronic Ballasts & Daylight Corrected Bulb
- Direct Drive Blower/10HP/15,200 CFM*
- 12′ Exhaust Duct Kit with a Damper Style Exhaust Cap
- Front Flow 30′ Cabin
- Front Flow 40′ Cabin
- Front Flow 50′ Cabin
- Front Flow 60′ Cabin
Additional sizes and configurations are available for custom applications.