Team Building for the Future.
Spray-Tech/Junair’s employees are vital to the success of our company. Our employees come from many different backgrounds representing a number of different skill sets. Become part of our team as we continue to reach new heights in the future.
Spray-Tech/Junair, a leading spray booth manufacturing company based in Rialto, California is seeking a skilled Maintenance Mechanic to join our team. This person will maintain production and quality by ensuring operation of machinery and mechanical equipment. The ideal candidate will demonstrate technical understanding and zeal. Great attention to detail and interpersonal skills are required to be an integral part of our team.
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer’s instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Removes defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists and hand & power tools; examining form and texture of parts.
- Determines changes in dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting used parts; using rules, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments.
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, and straightedges.
- Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
- Fabricates repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment.
- Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
- Provides mechanical maintenance information by answering questions and requests.
- Prepares mechanical maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending education workshops; reviewing actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Education and Experience
- Willing to submit a pre-employment physical, back ground check, credit check, flexible to work overtime when needed.
For more information about Spray-Tech/Junair, please visit us at www.spraytech.com.
Where do you want to go?
You’ll discover that a position with Spray-Tech/Junair is just the start of a personal development path unlike any you have previously experienced. You have unique experiences, skills and passions—we believe you can bring them to Spray-Tech/Junair for a fulfilling and rewarding career. Just imagine the difference you can make within our company.
Do You Have Other Skills?
We are always looking for talented and passionate people.