Team Building for the Future.
Spray-Tech/Junair’s employees are vital to the success of our company. Our employees come from many different backgrounds representing a number of different skill sets. Become part of our team as we continue to reach new heights in the future.
Spray-Tech/Junair is a dynamic, fast paced, rapidly evolving, & continuously improving business based in Rialto, California. We relentlessly strive for excellence & are looking for a Draftsman with similar ideals.
Our growing corporation is thriving in industrial solutions, supplying Powder Coating, Preparation Stations, Direct Gas Fired Industrial Heaters, Industrial control panels, Spray Painting booths, & more.
We are looking for a talented Design Engineer to take projects from concept drawings to complete construction & fabrication drawings.
- Take products & projects from conceptual drawings to a complete 3D design using Inventor, AutoCAD, & Radan
- Fabrication & Assembly drawings of company products
- Research, design, evaluate & improve the design of existing engineered mechanical products
- Prepare & estimate costs for manufactured equipment, engineering & construction projects
- Recommend design modifications to eliminate machine or system malfunctions
- Assist in selection of manufacturing methods, fabrication, & operation of product designs
- Create initial concept drawings to assist Sales Department
- High School Diploma with college prep classes/training on Inventor Software
- Minimum of 2 years drafting certificate from Technical College or an associate’s degree, a plus
- Minimum of 2 years layout drafting experience, a plus
- Basic understanding of engineering principles
- Ability to use E.R.P. management software
- Working knowledge of Inventor software strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and/or SolidWorks software a plus
- Strong problem-solving skills
- A creative approach for generating new ideas
- A good knowledge of how to use Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel
- An excellent grasp of engineering & design principles
- Excellent communication skills
- An understanding of manufacturing processes & construction methods
- Good team working skills
- An appreciation of business demands
- Good mechanical aptitude & knowledge
- Knowledge of electronic equipment & computer hardware & software
- Self-motivated & highly organized
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Are punctual, reliable, & extremely organized
- Love to work & don’t like to leave until the job is done
- Like to be included in the bigger picture & are committed to achieving your own personal potential
- Are highly motivated, enthusiastic, positive & take the initiative
- Place honesty & integrity at the core of your beliefs
- Possess a determined ‘Can-Do’ attitude
- Have an aptitude for excellence
- Always looking for ways of doing things better. You operate in an environment of continuous improvement!
Hours & Environment:
This position is full time, Monday through Friday. All of your work will be computer-based, working from our office in Rialto, California. Spray Tech offers a competitive health & 401k plan as well as paid time off.
For more information about Spray-Tech/Junair, please visit us at www.spraytech.com.
To apply please submit your resume to us at HR@spraytech.com.
Where do you want to go?
You’ll discover that a position with Spray-Tech/Junair is just the start of a personal development path unlike any you have previously experienced. You have unique experiences, skills and passions—we believe you can bring them to Spray-Tech/Junair for a fulfilling and rewarding career. Just imagine the difference you can make within our company.
Do You Have Other Skills?
We are always looking for talented and passionate people.